– Wolgast Corporation is a comprehensive construction provider offering Design/Build, Construction Management, and General Construction services. We are seeking an experienced and driven project manager for our Saginaw, Michigan office with the ability to deliver safe, high quality projects on time that maximize value to our Clients and Organization. Experience providing professional services as a CM Agent on Educational projects is highly preferred.
Provide overall direction on construction management projects. Position is responsible for overseeing the entire life cycle of a project or program from facility surveys, scope development, design review and estimating to bid preparation, contract award, scheduling, cost control, quality control and timely close-out.
- Four-year construction related degree preferred.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of construction, design, finance, and project management required.
- Must have experience providing professional services as a CM Agent on Educational projects.
- Must be able to effectively manage and maximize employee performance.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, systems, etc. and their impact on projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Flexible Benefit Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs, Group Life Insurance, Supplementary Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts. Vacation, Holiday Pay, 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program.