is seeking hard working and reliable construction laborers.
The laborer performs a variety of construction tasks in areas of carpentry, demolition, site preparation, and concrete work.
Duties include: Dig and level dirt and other materials. Load, unload, and move building materials, tools, and equipment. Demolish walls, buildings and concrete. Set and remove concrete forms and spread concrete with trowel, floats or screeds. Measure and saw lumber and other materials. Erect and dismantle scaffolding. Assist in setting grades, installing catch basins, and underground piping.
- Prefer one to two years construction experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid unrestricted drivers license
- Drug free
- Reliable transportation
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, & Holidays
- For overnight travel, we provide:
- Meal Allowance ($60/day)
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Wolgast is one of Mid-Michigan's most comprehensive and progressive providers of construction services. As an employee owned company, we hold a lot of pride and are dedicated our overall success and the satisfaction of our customers.