is one of Mid-Michigan's most comprehensive and progressive providers of construction services. As an employee owned company, we hold a lot of pride and are dedicated our overall success and the satisfaction of our customers. If you are an experienced Carpenter
seeking growth opportunities, we would like to speak with you!
- At least three years of framing and/or finish carpentry experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid unrestricted drivers license
- Drug free
- Must travel with personal vehicle to and between projects.
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, & Holidays
- For overnight travel, we provide:
- $60 per diem
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program.