Job title: Concrete Finisher
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt, with Benefits
Job Location: Based in Saginaw, Michigan – various work locations.
Description of Essential Functions:
Spread, level and smooth concrete to a specified depth using floats, straightedges, and power screeds. Finish concrete surfaces with hand and power trowels. Remove rough or defective areas using grinders, chisels, etc. and patches holes. Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers and other similar tools. Cut expansion joints using power concrete saws. Produce appropriate concrete finish. Build concrete steps, platforms, and other concrete structures. May mix cement, set concrete forms, and perform sub-grade work. Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment. Clean work area. May demolish and remove old concrete.
- 3 years of hands-on concrete finishing preferred. Experience on commerical projects highly desired.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must stay overnight from one to five nights a week or longer at times.
- Must work overtime on short notice.
- Must travel with personal vehicle to and between projects within Michigan and occasionally outside of Michigan.
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
- Must pass drug screening and remain drug/alcohol free (position subject to various drug/alcohol testing).
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, & Holidays
- For overnight travel, we provide:
- Meal Allowance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program.