Immediate Need for Experienced Carpenters!
Wolgast Restoration in Kalamazoo has full-time, permanent carpenter positions available! Our carpenters assist in the restoration of buildings damaged by fire, smoke, wind, water, snow, etc. We have a large variety of projects that range from basic home repairs to major remodels and rebuilds.
Successful candidates should have:
- Experience and demonstrated skills in general carpentry, drywall hanging/finishing/repair, siding, windows and doors, roofing, flooring, and finish carpentry.
- Professionalism, communication, and leadership skills.
- Restoration experience highly desired, but not required.
Other requirements include:
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license.
- Pass a background check and drug screening test (and remain drug free).
Wolgast Restoration Provides:
- Competitive Pay, plus benefits. $18-22 per hour to start. High performers will be paid more.
- Insurance benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs, Group Life, Supplementary Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid Vacation (2 weeks to start)
- 8 1/2 Paid Holidays
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Foremen will have use of company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, and iPad for business purposes.
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.