Now accepting resumes for Water Restoration Technicians
- Ideal candidates will have experience in restoration work: protecting damaged areas, removing water and cleaning buildings and building contents. Some demolition and general clean-up.
- IICRC certifications a definite plus.
- Must be positive, hardworking, dependable, able to think clearly and follow directions, dress and act professionally, effectively organize and document projects, and have own transportation.
- Must be able to participate in on-call rotations and work nonstandard hours for emergencies.
Other requirements include:
- High School Diploma
- Cleaning service background and carpet cleaning experience helpful
- Good communication skills
- Must be professional
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Pass a background check and drug screening test
Wolgast offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) and an employee stock plan.
Wolgast is employee-owned and an equal opportunity employer.