– Wolgast Corporation is a comprehensive construction provider offering Design/Build, Construction Management, and General Construction services. We are seeking a motivated project manager for our Alpena, Michigan office with the ability to deliver safe, high quality projects on time that maximize value to our Clients and Organization.
Provide overall construction direction for construction management projects. Position oversees an entire project from bid preparation through final acceptance by the client. Responsible for review of construction project estimates, scope of work, contract administration, scheduling, costing, supervision of the project, project inspection, and quality control.
- Four-year construction related degree or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
- Extensive experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance, and management required.
- Must be able to effectively manage to maximize employee performance. Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, systems, etc. and their impact on projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Flexible Benefit Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs, Group Life Insurance, Supplementary Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts. Vacation, Holiday Pay, 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program.