Construction Project Superintendent
– Wolgast Corporation seeks a superintendent for the construction of various multi-family housing facilities in the area of Calhoun, Georgia. Expected duration of projects is 24 months.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure the construction project is built according to design, budget, and schedule. Position includes interfacing with clients, A/E, trade contractors, building officials, etc., and project related scheduling, documentation, safety, etc.
Minimum of 5 to 15 years supervisory experience with projects ranging from $5,000,000 to $30M. Working knowledge of construction methods, technology, and equipment with proven communication skills. Other requirements include:
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to supervise and manage trade contractors and trade foreman with associated workers.
- Ability to organize and schedule contractors, equipment, and material deliveries.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all phases of construction and related methods.
- Ability to understand & apply specifications, blueprints, shop drawings, & all related documents.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA regulations
Pay rate $1500-$2000/wk, commensurate with experience.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, & Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- For overnight travel, we provide lodging, per diem
- Incentive awards
- 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.