has an immediate need for Heavy Equipment Operators!
Join one of Mid-Michigan's most comprehensive and progressive providers of construction services. As an employee owned company, we hold a lot of pride and are dedicated our overall success and the satisfaction of our customers.
Candidates shall have experience operating several types of construction equipment, such as backhoes, dozers, and excavators to excavate, move, and grade site materials.
Required Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Ability to read site blueprints and set and follow grades.
- Ability to judge distances and slopes accurately.
- Ability to perform work safely.
- Ability to do routine equipment maintenance, and meet performance and safety standards.
- Ability to follow directions, work accurately, and work wilhout close supervision.
- Two to three years’ operating experience. Experience in commercial vs. residential a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Chauffeur’s license.
- Class A or B CDL license desired (or a qualifying driver record to obtain a Class A or B)
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, & Holidays
- For overnight travel, we provide:
- Meal Allowance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program.