Construction Field Manager
– Wolgast Corporation is seeking an experienced Construction Field Manager/Superintendent in Southeast Michigan
. Wolgast is a 100% employee owned company with construction management offices in Saginaw, Grand Rapids, and Alpena.
- The Field Manager will be the lead person on the project jobsite. Responsibilities will include daily inspections, correspondence and communications ensuring that the project is on-schedule, of high quality and all safety regulations are being followed. They will support the Project Manager with cost control, estimates, change orders and approving contractor payments. The Field Manager will also serve as a liaison between the contractors, the owner, and the architect.
– Wolgast is looking for someone with 5 or more years of supervisory experience, managing all trades, for large, complex projects (preferably educational) up to $25M. Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential.
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Lodging, per diem & mileage reimbursement for overnight travel
- A company vehicle
- Employee Stock Ownership program
- Incentive awards
- 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program