– Wolgast Corporation is seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee the completion of successful projects throughout the state of Michigan. Wolgast is a 100% employee owned company with construction management offices in Saginaw, Grand Rapids and Alpena.
– The Project Manager will have overall responsibility for project performance from conception through close-out, assuring projects are completed safely, of high quality, on time and on budget. Responsibilities involve preparing budgets, schedules, estimates, contracts, change orders and approving contractor payments. The Project Manager will have primary responsibility for Client satisfaction and be supported by an on-site Field Manager/Superintendent, a Project Administrator and the Vice President of Construction Management.
– Wolgast is looking for someone with their bachelor’s degree in construction along with five or more years of experience on increasingly larger and more complex projects preferably K-12 and/or Design-Build in type. A thorough understanding and ability to develop project scopes, estimates, detailed bid packages, maintain schedules, maintain cost control and timely close-out on various sizes and types of projects. Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Lodging, per diem & mileage reimbursement for overnight travel
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vehicle allowance
- Incentive awards
- 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer