Construction Shop Laborer
is seeking a hard working and reliable individual to assist in the orderly flow and maintenance of tools, materials, and other items and services incidental to the construction business.
- Loading trucks for delivery and unloading shipments;
- Assisting with the tool/inventory cribs: organizing and sorting tools, small equipment and other inventory;
- Perform small repairs;
- Maintain shop area, parking lot, and yard (organize, sweep, wash, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Valid unrestricted drivers license (position requires occasional driving).
- Experience operating fork truck.
- Must have experience and familiarity with construction materials, tools, and equipment.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Must remain drug/alcohol free (position subject to various drug/alcohol testing).
Wolgast is one of Mid-Michigan's most comprehensive and progressive providers of construction services. As an employee owned company, we hold a lot of pride and are dedicated our overall success and the satisfaction of our customers.
- Opportunity for Advancement.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.