Wolgast Restoration sees an experienced Project Manager
for the rebuild of damaged commercial and residential structures.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience/certifications in restoration work, estimating, selling and producing insurance restoration work and possess knowledge and experience using Xactimate software. Other qualifications include:
- Must be professional with excellent communication skills; friendly, caring, and communicates effectively with owners, agents, and coworkers.
- Must be organized with the ability to run a variety of sized projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to motivate and lead personnel.
- High school diploma.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Pass a background check and drug screening test.
Wolgast Corporation is Employee-Owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Group Life, Supplementary Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Company vehicle, phone, & laptop computer.