Wolgast Restoration in Freeland provides emergency, mitigation, and reconstruction services for customers in the Mid-Michigan area. We have an immediate opening for an Operations Coordinator.
The Operations Coordinator allocates personnel resources for restoration projects and oversees contents processing with the goal of performing work within budget and on time.
Successful candidates should possess:
- IICRC Fire and Smoke Restoration, and Odor Control Certificates
- Content Processing Training
- Proven experience in estimating, selling and producing large loss residential and commercial restoration projects.
- Experience in Xactimate Estimating software.
- Must be professional with good communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead personnel.
- Requires good physical health since the work requires bending, lifting, exertion and some exposure to allergens (lifting of 50 lbs or more, climbing two story heights, walking on roofs).
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Pass a background check and drug screening test.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs, Group Life Insurance, Supplementary Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation, Holiday Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Program